Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meatless Monday Photos!!

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm being really lazy tonight (okay, I'm not really being lazy, I just had a lot of work to do and I'm tired. Deal with it.) so I'm just gonna keep this post short and sweet with some pictures I took of what I made on Monday (meatless, of course).

Well, before I do that, I think I should just tell you about my experience cooking this food. For one thing, cooking is always going to be a lot harder than you think it will be. No matter how good you are. Take me, for example. I've had a fair share of cooking experiences, but I had originally thought that this would be easy, but let me tell you, it wasn't. I'm not saying it was technically challenging, but there was just a lot to do. Like chopping. Chopping is just downright awful.

Anyway, the point is, don't underestimate the recipe. This recipe was great, though. It was clear, concise, and ended up tasting great! I don't mean to scare you or anything, I just don't want you to be surprised.

So, without further ado, I am officially revealing my creations! And if you're looking for the recipes, make sure to check out my previous post. Enjoy!

Leda :)


P.S. My favorite part of this meal was definitely the sauce. Seriously. I would use that stuff on absolutely anything. SO addicting.




The carrot ginger soup and consturcted lettuce wrap





The noodles! Iadded a sprig of mint for color :)






The condiments (sauce, cilantro, lime, peanuts, coconut)





The whole table! (yes, there are 6 place settings)

No comments:

Post a Comment